The Mathematical Sciences Institute (MSI) values diversity and is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity for all staff, students and visitors.
MSI is a small community of employees, students and visitors who come from a range of different backgrounds including gender, language, ethnicity, cultural background, religious belief and family responsibilities.
The MSI Executive is committed to strengthening its workforce-planning capability to integrate workforce diversity strategies.
- Dr Joan Licata (Chair/Lecturer)
- Professor Peter Bouwknegt (Director)
- Dr Pierre Portal (Future Fellow/Senior Lecturer)
- Professor Ben Andrews (ARC Laureate Fellow)
- Chaitanya Oehmigara (PhD Student Representative)
- Mandy Gordon (School Manager)
The members of the Equity & Diversity Committee are interested in feedback from the MSI community and welcome concerns or recommendations.
Equity and Diversity consultant
Diversity and Equity Unit
Human Resources Division
02 6125 7139 (57139)
10B East Road, Chancelry Building
The Australian National University
ACT 2601 Australia