Canberra Number Theory Day is a regular informal meeting for local mathematicians interested in number theory. All are welcome!
- Matteo Bordignon, UNSW Canberra
- Derek Cheng, Australian National University
- Michaela Cully-Hugill, UNSW Canberra
- Forrest Francis, UNSW Canberra
- Shehzad Hathi, UNSW Canberra
- Christopher Hone, Australian National University
- Ethan Lee, UNSW Canberra
- Thomas Morrill, UNSW Canberra
- Aleksander Simonic, UNSW Canberra
- Yuzheng Yan, Australian National University
Plus speakers from Co-Lab at the ANU
- James Borger (ANU)
- Chenni Shettigara (ANU & Co-Lab at ANU)
- Timothy Trudgian (UNSW Canberra)
This event is sponsored by The Australian National University, UNSW Canberra and the Co-Lab at the ANU.