- Zhu, R, Zheng, H, Croke, B et al. 2020, 'Quantifying climate contributions to changes in groundwater discharge for headwater catchments in a major Australian basin', Science of the Total Environment, vol. 729.
- Zhu, R, Croke, B & Jakeman, A 2020, 'Diffuse groundwater recharge estimation confronting hydrological modelling uncertainty', Journal of Hydrology, vol. 584.
- Xiang, L, Yin, D, Zhang, X et al. 2019, 'Mapping the Distribution of Water Resource Security in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region at the County Level under a Changing Context', Sustainability, vol. 11, no. 22.
- Zhu, R, Zheng, H, Wang, E et al 2018, 'A hybrid process based-empirical approach to identify the association between wheat productivity and climate in the North China Plain during the past 50 years', Environmental Modelling and Software, vol. 108, pp. 72-80pp.
- Zhu, R, Jakeman, A & Croke, B 2017, 'Hydrological modelling for conjunctive water use in the Murrumbidgee Catchment: groundwater recharge estimation', 22nd International Congress on Modelling and Simulation (MODSIM2017), ed. Syme, G., Hatton MacDonald, D., Fulton, B. and Piantadosi, J, The Modelling and Simulation Society of Australia and New Zealand Inc., Australia, pp. 1801-1807pp.