- 2018-now, Lecturer, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
- 2016-2017, Assistant Professor (Limited Term), University of Georgia, Athens, GA.
- 2012-2016, J. F. Ritt Assistant Professor, Columbia University, New York, NY.
- 2008-2012, Ph.D., Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. Advisor: Joseph Harris.
- 2004-2008, S.B., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, MA. (Mathematics with Computer Science).
Algebraic geometry and its connections to number theory, representation theory, mathematical physics, or other fields. More specifically, the birational and enumerative geometry of moduli spaces in algebraic geometry. See my website (https://deopurkar.github.io) for more.
- Arithmetic and Geometry over Finite Fields, Supervisor
- Computability in Algebra and Geometry, Supervisor
- Group Actions and Invariants, Supervisor
- Readings in Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry, Supervisor
- Topology of Singularities, Supervisor
Room 4.56, Hanna Neumann Building 145