The Mathematical Sciences Institute values diversity and is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity for all staff, students and visitors.
The Mathematical Sciences Institute (MSI) values diversity and is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity for all staff, students and visitors.
MSI is a small community of employees, students and visitors who come from a range of different backgrounds including gender, language, ethnicity, cultural background, religious belief and family responsibilities.
The MSI Executive is committed to strengthening its workforce-planning capability to integrate workforce diversity strategies.
- Dr Pierre Portal (Future Fellow/Senior Lecturer)
- Professor Peter Bouwknegt (Director)
- Macarena Rojas (Administration Officer - Research)
- Dr Katharine Turner (Lecturer)
- Sophie Chen (PhD Student Representative)
- Professor Steve Roberts (Professor and Undergraduate Convenor)
The members of the Equity & Diversity Committee are interested in feedback from the MSI community and welcome concerns or recommendations.