The Mathematical Sciences Institute values diversity and is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity for all staff, students and visitors.
MSI is a small community of employees, students and visitors who come from a range of different backgrounds including gender, language, ethnicity, cultural background, religious belief and family responsibilities.
The MSI Executive is committed to strengthening its workforce-planning capability to integrate workforce diversity strategies.
- Dr Pierre Portal (Future Fellow/Senior Lecturer)
- Professor Peter Bouwknegt (Director)
- Macarena Rojas (Administration Officer - Research)
- Dr Katharine Turner (Lecturer)
- Sophie Chen (PhD Student Representative)
- Professor Steve Roberts (Professor and Undergraduate Convenor)
The members of the Equity & Diversity Committee are interested in feedback from the MSI community and welcome concerns or recommendations.