Analysis (harmonic, functional, and/or stochastic) of partial differential equations.
See my publications page for detail.
- Stochastic Analysis with Financial Applications (since 2016)
- Functional Analysis (since 2019)
Recent Special Topics courses:
- Fourier Analysis (2019)
- Maximal regularity of stochastic PDE (2018)
- Geometric PDE (2018)
- Banach spaces (2018)
- Harmonic Analysis (2017)
Recent undergraduate PhB projects and extensions:
- Regularity structures (2020)
- Rough path theory (2020)
- Mathematics of Hedge Fund management (2020)
- Fourier Analysis (2015, 2019)
- Geometric Measure Theory (2016, 2014)
- Harmonic Analysis (2016, 2013)
- Advanced Analysis 1 (2012-2015)
- Philosophy of Science (the concept of law in mathematical and legal sciences, 2015)
- Mathematics Education (psychological shifts in undergraduate mathematics, 2013)
Recent Honours/Master/PhD supervision: see my supervision page.
Lecture notes and other teaching material: see my teaching page.
Room 2.66, Hanna Neumann Building 145